Connection Support Group
FREE NAMI SGV Peer Connection Recovery Support Group
Peer-led support group for adults living with mental health challenges. A safe and confidential group for participants to share their experiences, learn from each other, find understanding, respect and encouragement.
When? During the months of July and August 2019, meetings will be held on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays- 5pm- 6.30pm
Meeting dates: July 11th & 25, August 8th & 22nd
From September, the meetings will return to the usual days, on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month- 5.00pm to 6.30pm
Where? Las Encinas Hospital, 2900 E.Del Mar Blvd, Pasadena
Other Support Groups
NAMI Glendale free Connection Support Group
Every Tuesday, 6pm- 7.30pm
1540 E. Colorado St,
Glendale, CA, 91205
Meeting Times & Locations:
- Mondays at 11:00 AM at Arcadia Mental Health Center, 330 E. Live Oak Ave.; Contact Facilitator: Linda 626-253-2326
- Mondays at 5:00 PM in San Marino’s Thurnher House inside Lacy Park, 1485 Virginia Road.; Contact Facilitator: Connie (213) 369-5353
- Wednesdays at 7:30 PM beginning on June 19th at Longo Toyota, 3534 N. Peck Rd., El Monte – Ask Receptionist to direct you to Meeting Room 2. Contact Facilitator: Levi (818)795-7189
- Thursdays at 7:00 PM at La Canada Community Center, 4469 Chevy Chase, 1 block W of Angeles Crest, So of Foothill; Contact Facilitator: John (818)203-9383
- For a complete list of RI meetings in LA County, download the Recovery International Meeting List here.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
“Depression and bipolar disorder can be isolating illnesses. A DBSA support group can help you connect with others who have been there as well.”
DBSA Pasadena Group Meetings: free support group meets two nights each week.
When? Tuesdays 7pm-9pm and Thursdays 7pm-9pm
Where? Huntington Hospital, 100 West California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91105
(Conference Room 8. Enter Inside the Cafeteria).
Contact: Dave at (818) 404-2359
CLICK HERE for DBSA San Gabriel Valley for more information and details on more support groups in the community.
Facilitated by NAMI trained peer facilitators who live with a mental illness. They offer encouragement, education and support. The group provides opportunities for all participants to share their experiences and learn from each other in a safe and confidential space.
No need to register, just drop in.
For further information contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (626) 577-6697