We are deeply saddened by the recent event that took place at a Thousand Oaks dance hall last night in which 12 people were killed when a gunman opened fire inside the establishment.
NAMI Ventura County and NAMI California supports all of our communities and are available to help in any way we can with our resources. We share in the grief that all our community members are experiencing right now and we want to be part of the healing process Read More
- Meant to help with mental illness, money from tax on millionaires piles up
- Discovering my Superpower
- Grading the States: An Analysis of Involuntary Psychiatric Treatment Laws
- Drug Cocktails Still Common, Despite Treatment Guidelines
- Story of Lai and Mark Hang Shines Spotlight on Mental Health Care Disparities in API Communities